Saturday, August 11, 2007

Endless

I hate my family.

My sister is a fucker, so is my mum.

And so some extent, my dad.

My mum and dad thought that providing me with materialistic stuffs, buying my favorite food, cutting down on their nags, cleaning up the food wrappers I left over intentionally, doing things for me now could make up for the lack of everything in me. As for my sister, her non-existence would have made my life so much better.

Full of fuck, full of crap.
Fuck you assholes. Go eat your shit. Motherfuckers.
You bloody fuckers just don't wanna listen to me.
Giving me fuck instead.
Here's what I wanna tell you.
It's too late.
Nothing can ever be salvaged and redeemed now.
Just go fuck yourself.











There are
so many secrets to expose,
that cannot be finished
in one breath.
There are
too many things to convey,
that result in ambiguity,
which translates into misunderstandings
and misconceptions whenever
I attempt to summarize them, whenever
people try to read into me.
There are
too many complexities involved,
too many explanations to give,
too many stories to tell,
which turn me into a mute.
There are
too many unbelievable stories that
talk about the darkest secrets of my family
and my life, which are
too dangerous for anyone to know.
There are
too many ugly people,
who care more about themselves
and will never become less.

And the list goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home