Sunday, June 04, 2006

12th SLC

Dear organising team and fellow facilitators,

Hey hello :) jingbo, I love your post!

7 months ago, I remembered the organising team approach and ask me join their organisation, but i sincerely declined the offer due to other cca commitments. jingbo! you made me so jealous can! Nah, I'm glad to know that you're happy! wow.. i didn't realise that i could make someone so happy. but I don't feel sad. not at all. In fact, I'm happy that i could get to know some of the ot members (though not very close =p), the facilitators (some not very close too =p) and so many participants ( not close too). I've a strong belief that this event is going to change my life and it has alr begun since the first day i went for the last fac briefing!

last last saturday saw the official declaration of my existence in the fac team. aye, quite late uh? but nvr too late to get to know you guys man. I could still recall that i wasn't fixed to any grp on the first permanently due to some erhem erhem that i refuse to comment. not exactly happy to know tt my name ain't on the facs t shirt. btw i think it's 57/58/59 facs. I even spent some time reading newspaper in the library on the first day in the morning cos I couldn't find anything to do! hahaha! shhhhh! i guess most of us had a lot of fun during the water bomb session. but most of the pathetic people, including the facs and ot, faced the problem of having too little water for their plastic bags. brilliant me =) i brought jingyi and joelynn to the concourse to fill water into those pails. SHHHHHHHH!

There are some people whom I wanna thank and apologize.

Alexander Chan:
Alex, I must say, without your help throughout the whole slc, our corporation and conglomerate wouldnt't have been a success. You're such an easy going person who is so nice to work with! I can't expect more from you man. Who can tahan such a demanding, egoistic and dominating person like me other than alex?! Thanks for understanding me and giving me a helping hand in times of adversity man. I feel so guilty that I was the one who wants myself to be heard without considering how you feel. Do you remember that afternoon when we went to other to liase with other corporations? haha, we left our classroom for other corporations illegally b4 hand so that we could have the upper hand! that was another brilliant move by me! so much fun! it was the best when we had to talk about the "underwater" infrastructure, which was entirely misunderstood by me! (those from con 6 will know what I'm saying) thx for chairing the discussion for the 2nd day in the morning man, I knew nuts about the entire procedure so i had to depend on you man. so sorry that i was such a pain in the ass. an unforgetable person who has forged a huge bond with me for the 4 days. *alex is an easy going person who is a great listener. he was the only one who could understand what I'm implying. love you so much!

joanne chan:
joanne! my cabinet minister! when i hear her name, my heart will melt. not becos I like her, but becos I feel that I've owed her too much. it has been such a hard time on you! tsk tsk tsk... i think she'll regret working with me cos I was so irritating and demanding. I've been dying to say sorry to you since the 3rd day of slc. According to our dearest qihan, I heard from him that you weren't very pleased with me cos I was such a pain in the ass. so sorry joanne! I wanna apologize a few million times, but i know it won't be enough for me to cleanse away what has been done. I believe it was an ordeal working with me, tahan-ing this mad man for 4 days. I could recall the times when I interrupted your session during the formal conglomerate meetings. when i look into the slc handbook, i realised that i've broke so many conglomerate meeting rules. 1. Talking among ourselves 2. questioning your decision 3. not observing decorum 4. Interrupting you at times to make myself be heard 5. Challenging your authority 6. not controling my temper. I'm so sorry that you've to put up with my childish behaviour time and again so that you could continue with the discussion. If it were to be qihan, I think the overcome would be horrendous! once again, so sorry! so sorry for being such a selfish freak! *joanne is a withdrawn but very special person who doesn't like to be in the limelight, often avoiding people and talking abt her own personal things in the process of developing a self-protective mechanism. it's a pity to see her being less sociable sometimes.

Chuan Yi + Wen Si + Janus low + Yi Shuen:
hey yoyoyo. man. nice pals man. these guys are seriously damn nice to talk to though they look rather dao. mm.... i had a fun time with janus man. duno why, i see him i wanna laugh. it just reminded me of all the jokes and laughter we had man. can't forget the times when we were gossiping at the back of the conglomerate meeting with wen si and yi shuen together man. poor chuan yi, this guy gotta type continuously during all the meetings and pay attention to what everyone is saying for so many hours. good job man!

Jie yang + lian seng:
These two guys are people who went crazy and hyper-high at grand finale man. they accompanied a few other participants and went on stage to claim credit! Unfortunately, jieyang had food poisoning on the 2nd day and thats how i took his place man. he missed so much fun! I've gotta thank you for giving me a chance to join your grp anw =)

F&B Sector
heyhey, hi guys! this is a grp tt has so many dynamic characters arnd me. sorry for being so passive during the item discussions! gotta thank weiling and her friend for teaching us the dance steps man! i forget her name again! love the dance sessions, freaking funny.

6 months of planning that happened just like a dream in 4 days. I just don't feel very sad abt the end of slc. Probably becos I joined the facs team just a week ago? Or probably because i had weiqi nationals the day after the last day of slc? I feel that the end of slc marks the beginning of a new journey we all have to carry on. ha, i think i'm simply lying to myself. I miss slc so much that i screwed up my weiqi nationals so badly. i just couldn't focus on the first day... and today too. the fatique that accumulated for so many days... the emptiness that weaken my concentration, mentality and thoughts. couldn't summon all my strength out of me to continue this battle; hence, i lost. just feeling so bleak and empty.

i'm in the same situation as jingbo. we gotta work hard for track nationals. and i believe most of us has to return to work, for nationals and etc after this short "holidays". loads of revision and work i've gotta catch up. loads of trng for my 2nd nationals of the year. loads of strength i need to carry on this tumultous battle. we can't afford to stop here, we've gotta recharge and move it on. I'm getting tired. it's 3 am. training tomor.

To top it all, I'd like to thank everyone, the ot, the facs, the participants who made 12slc a big success and I want everyone to know that you guys have changed my life. Thank you so much for being there for me. May our friendship last, and may the memories of this once in a life time experience stay with us all, till the end of our times."The sky is not going to fall, the earth is not going to crumble. But for me, life is never going to be the same again." (Zhang Jing Bo, 2006)

Best of luck =)

thx for reading my crap =) sry for all the grammatical errors and singlish. really tired!

Love,
Zhen Yang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home